Did you know you can filter and track the top-performing listings in your market by creating a custom group using Review Scores?
1. Under Custom Groups in your Account Settings menu, go to the "Listings Selection" subtab
2. Click on the "Review Score" heading to sort the listings from High to Low. (You can also pull out the filter panel using the top left corner arrow on the webpage, to select from a more granular pool of listings)
3. Use the checkboxes to select all the listings up until the bottom limit review score you wish to analyze (will vary).
4. Use the header buttons to name a new group or add to a pre-existing group.
5. Group will now appear under My Groups as well as "Custom Group" filter in the leftside panel
URL paste method:
1. First go to the Listing Level View of your Dashboard.
2. Then you can apply the filters that are relevant to the type/location of listings you want to analyze. For this example, let's look at all the 4 bedroom units in the market.
3. Download the chart by hitting the export button in the top right corner and open it in Excel.
4. Find column F (“review_score”) and click on the F to select the entire column.
5. In the header bar, go to Data → Filter.
6. Click on the drop down arrow next to “review_score” and click “Sort Largest to Smallest”.
7. Now you must decide the score delimitation for high performing listings. Let’s use 4.5 and up for this example. Scroll until you find the row of the lowest 4.5 score.
8. Select the cell directly to the right of the score that contains the url (Column G).
9. Hit CTRL+SHFT+UP and then Ctrl+C to copy all these urls.
10. On your Dashboard under your Account settings in the top right corner, select the Custom Groups option.
11. Use Ctrl+V to paste these urls in the box (up to 1,000 at a time, then you can merge them). Name the group with alphanumeric characters accordingly (in this case, 4 Bed Top Reviewed).
12. Select SAVE GROUP and you will now be able to select this custom set under the Custom Group field on the left Dashboard panel to analyze more granular pricing and occupancy data.
Remember that only the professionally managed listings will be successfully incorporated into the group, so you may see an Error notification that irrelevant data was excluded, but just reach out to us to include them!
Click here to learn more about the different types of Custom Groups you can create!